YO YO!! What a lovely day! Just when my dog is about to drive me to commit suicide with her "Why were you even born woman?" look, God sends a message.. "Dont lose heart darling. There is still some reason to smile and continue." The messenger was Navin ! If you are an Indiblogger, then there is a fair chance that you already know what awesomeness I am talking about. He has very very deservedly received the "The Most Versatile Blogger Award" for which I convey to him my heartiest congratulations! And I am overwhelmed, humbled and truly grateful that he has considered me worth the award as well. Thanks a million tons Navin! Its amazingly generous of you to recognize my humble attempt this warmly. Such little moments of joy make it easier waiting for Godot. God Bless You!!
I hardly deserve this. I still haven't been able to figure out as to why I attempt writing at all! And every comment of appreciation evokes in me a sense of disbelief. :D Nevertheless this has made me truly happy! And I want to double it by sharing it with you my beloved readers.
When you are nominated for this award, you are required to:
1. Create a new post.2. Thank the lovely person who nominated you for the award.
3. Pass it on to your fellow bloggers.
4. State 7 random facts about you.
I too believe I must pass on this award to people who really deserve it ASAP! But I am so not capable of judging. When my own work is pretty mediocre, then who am I to judge if your work is worth it or not. Nevertheless, there are blogs that I really like and appreciate and I'll pass it on to them as a token of my appreciation.
1. ~Nil.... The freshness of her blog is absolutely delightful! Very original, very beautiful and very enlightening!
2. Valady Views: I am not qualified enough to comment on his creativity and talent or judge it. Most of the times, its absolute awe. I just learn alot from him.
3.Confessions of an Agoraphobic: His writing has such a profound connection established with his heart that it always makes it a beautiful experience to go through his works.
4.Cranium Bolts.. You've got to see it to find out!
5. Passion for Movies.. Even though I am not a movie buff but his infectious passion and his classy reviews certainly make me curious!
6. The Little Princess.. She is by all means a true princess! And versatile is what describes her best. Be it her wonderful writing or her creativity. Dont forget to check out her other blogs! The unbelievably beautiful rangolis deserve a special mention.
There are many many more of you who would be seeing their name in this post eventually!! :))
Give me some time...
And now!! Woohoo.. The seven deadly things.. Lets see..
Uno _ While driving, I keep chasing pedestrians and then complain that they are coming in my way.
Dos _ My drawer looks like the nest of a beaver high on weed.
Tres _ I am an ambidextrous, which implies that both sides of my brain (or whatever is left of it) are active. This arms with an awe-inspiring capacity to irritate.
Cuatro _ My father gifted me a "Dora, the explorer" pink sparkling toothpaste for three year olds on my 22nd birthday. I was ecstatic.
Cinco_ I loathe borrowing. I am so absolutely incapable of it! Ask my maths teachers.. :D
Seis _ I always face my fears to get rid of them. But talking to spiders really doesn't help. The exaggerated creatures with an unusual amount of legs, start taking an unusual amount of interest.
Siete _ I want to see a perfect cherry blossom before I die.
Thank a ton again. And congratulations to all of you.
Have a great great day!!!! :))))